Guide to Finding and Leasing Commercial Premises
Establishing your needs
Drawing up a list of what you need from your premises is a good way to start your property search. The list may include;
- Location – proximity to suppliers, transport links, passing trade
- Property type – shop, office, industrial unit
- Size and layout of the premises – office accommodation, production area, number of employees
- Any special requirements - high ceilings, wide doors, floor loading for large equipment, additional electrical supply, security, heating type
- Facilities for employees and customers – toilets and kitchen facilities
- Use of the premises for your type of business – planning permission, landlord restrictions
- Access and parking space - delivery of supplies, public transport for staff
Finding out what property is available
All vacant properties available to let from City Property, including shops, offices and industrial units can be found on our website. A list of vacant properties available to let from City Property can also be obtained from Graham + Sibbald.If you are interested in specific properties on the website or list, you can obtain a brochure by contacting Graham + Sibbald or downloading from our websites.
Arranging a Property viewing
If you would like to view any of our properties, please contact contact Graham + Sibbald on 0141 567 5396. They will arrange a convenient time for you to visit the property between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Graham + Sibbald will be happy to discuss.