39 Napiershall Street, Glasgow, G20 6EZ
• Redevelopment opportunity within Glasgow’s desirable West
• Potential for redevelopment to residential or commercial uses
subject to necessary consents.
• Former school building built circa 1890’s. and extending to
approximately 1989 sq.m (21,410 sq.ft).
• Located within easy commuting distance of Glasgow City Centre
and close to a wealth of amenities.
• Approximately 0.44 hectares (1.09 acres) site within walking
distance of Kelvingrove Park and the Botanic Gardens.
• Offers invited
• Further information is available within our data room, which can be accessed on request.
Make an Enquiry
t: 07876 816235